The following region wise allotment of seats for In house Induction Training for the newly recruited PAs / SAs commencing from 19.09.2011 to 17.11.2011 at Regional Telecom Training Centre, Gachibowli, Hyderabad was made by Circle office vide letter no ST/20-7/Trg/II Batch/2011 dated 23.08.2011.
Name of the Region
No. of PA seats allotted
DEPARTMENT OF POSTS :: INDIA
Office of the Chief Postmaster General, A.P. Circle, Hyderabad - 500 001.
The Postmaster General,
Hyderabad / Kurnool / Vijayawada / Visakhapatnam Region
Hyderabad City / Hyderabad South East / Secunderabad Division
Lr. No. ST/20-7/Trg/II Batch/2011 dated at Hyd - 01 the 23.08.2011.
Sub : Inhouse Induction Training for the newly recruited PAs / SAs commencing from 19.09.2011 to 17.11.2011 at Regional Telecom Training Centre, Gachibowli, Hyderabad - II Batch – reg.
I am directed to communicate the following distribution of PA seats for the above mentioned training.
Name of the Region
No. of PA seats allotted
Please ensure that the candidates -
i) who have not been deputed to PTC, Mysore for training earlier only should be deputed for this training as per their seniority.
ii) Stipend will not be drawn for any candidate by the RTTC, Hyderabad.
iii) Salary is to be paid promptly to the candidates by the concerned Divisions.
The Regions / Divisions of HCR are requested to email the list of candidates directed for training along with the gender breakup immediately to email@example.com.
It is also requested to issue departmental identity cards prepared at Division level to all the candidates before they are sent for training. No candidate should be sent without departmental identity card.
Instructions for Candidates/Trainees.
1. Please report to RTTC, Hyderabad by 18/09/2011 A/N so that the registration formalities are completed.
2. The Inhouse training program is for 48 working days and trainees are required to stay in the accommodation provided in the RTTC, Hyderabad. No leave will be granted to the trainees during the training period except in emergency cases.
3. The dress code during the program is formal Pant/ shirts for men & Choodidar /Sarees for women. Trainees dressed inappropriately will not be allowed in class.
4. Mobile phones are not permitted in the academic block and during study hours in hostel.
5. The candidates are required to pay the food and accommodation charges to the RTTC, Hyderabad as detailed below :-
Food Charges from 19.09.2011 to 17.11.2011 – 48 working days and 12 closed holidays etc.– 60 days
Accommodation charges 19.09.2011 to 17.11.2011 – 48 working days and 12 closed holidays etc.– 60 days
Grant Total amount of payable to the RTTC by the candidates
Per day Rs. 96/-
Per day Rs. 100/- + 10.3 % service tax
Rs. 12378/- (rupees twelve thousand three hundred and seventy eight only)
6. Charges per day as mentioned above have to be paid by the trainees to RTTC, Hyderabad, if accommodation or food facilities are availed from the date of reporting, if it is other than the period mentioned above.
7. Lady candidates in advanced stage of pregnancy are not allowed in training course.
8. Drinking of alcohol, smoking and chewing tobacco/ Gutkha is strictly prohibited in the campus. Suitable action will be taken against those who do not follow this instruction.
9. General information about RTTC, Hyderabad furnished hereunder may be circulated to all the trainees for their convenience.
General information about RTTC, Hyderabad
The Regional Telecom Training Centre (RTTC), Hyderabad is located at Gachibowli which is around 18 kms either from Mahatma Gandhi Bus Terminal or Nampally Railway Statiion / Secunderabad Railway Station. The nearest bus stop is TELECOM NAGAR BUS STOP.
The Training Centre has its hostel in the campus, where participants will be accommodated. There will be triple sharing of accommodation. Separate blocks are available for men and women trainees. Accommodation for the families of the participants is not available.
Good vegetarian mess facility is provided to all the trainees
All important daily newspapers, weekly, fortnightly, monthly magazines of English, Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada are made available to the trainees in the reading room. Books on management, computer, fiction, and nonfiction are available in English, Hindi and regional languages of South India in the library.
First aid facility is available in the campus for the trainees.
Play ground, Library, T.V. Room and Internet available.
Contact telephone nos. Office
Sri K.S.V.R. Mehar Baba 040-23000228
Dy. General Manager
Mobile : +91 9490000469
Shri A. Srinivas
Course Incharge 040-23463553
IP, O/ o PMG, Hyderabad
Class timings 08:00 hours to 20:00 hours with shift basis from 08:00 to 14:00 hrs
and 14:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs.
Mess timings Coffee
Asst. Postmaster General(Staff & Vigilance)
O/o Chief Postmaster General,
A.P. Circle, Hyderabad – 500 001.